3D Home Tour Pricing & Packages
Proven Results For Realtors Nationwide
Listings With 3D Home Tours Sell Faster
Listings with Zillow 3D Home tours have sold 10% faster on average and were 22% more likely to sell within 30 days compared to homes without a Zillow 3D Home tour! **
*Based on data collected Dec 2019 - May 2020.
*(Over a 6-month period, 46% of homes with Zillow 3D Home tours sold within 30 days vs. 38% that did not have a Zillow 3D Home tour.)
Why do listings sell faster?
Zillow offers incredible benefits to the listing agent and home owner on Zillow.com, in addition to the option to share the unbranded Zillow 3D tour on the MLS, social media, embed codes, and over email & text
- Listings with Zillow 3D Home tours get premium placement in search results on Zillow for the first seven days that the listing is posted.
- Listings with Zillow 3D Home tours get special email pushes to home shoppers prompting them to view the listing and 3D Home tour.
- Listings with Zillow 3D Home tours have a special red 3D Tour badge that helps them stand out on Zillow and Trulia search result maps (see below).
- For sale and rentals listings with Zillow 3D Home tours have a special tag that helps them stand out in a shopper's search result pages on Zillow and Trulia.
- Home shoppers on Zillow can filter their search by properties that only have Zillow 3D Home tours, so including a Zillow 3D Home tour helps your listing gain more visibility when people narrow their search.
Case Studies & Evidence
- National Association of Realtor’s 2020 Trends Report: Slide 60 (attached) from NAR’s report this year finds that over half of all buyers find virtual tours very useful when shopping for a home! I’ve attached this slide for you to share with your clients. The full report can be found here: https://www.nar.realtor/research-and-statistics/research-reports/home-buyer-and-seller-generational-trends
- Redfin.com: Redfin.com is now prominently displaying Zillow 3D Home tours on Redfin listing pages and in their search results when the agent uses the unbranded Zillow 3D Home tour link in the MLS. Thus agents can maximize the visibility of their listings on Redfin.com when they order a Zillow 3D Home tour from you.
- The Power of Platform: Zillow and Trulia (owned by Zillow) are the most popular real estate websites in the country, receiving 1.9 billion monthly visits from 195 million unique users. This is 2/3rd of all real estate related web traffic. Zillow 3D Home maximizes a listings exposure on both Zillow and Trulia, and when also shared on the MLS and social media, catches the interest of serious buyers and makes it easier for them to fall in love with a home.
Questions about Zillow 3D Home tours? Contact Us.